From The Saddle Of: Jeff Baxter A.K.A "The Ad Ninja"
Position: Founder and CEO
Location: Dallas, Tx
Hi, my name is Jeff Baxter and when I'm not out outback playing cowboy, you'll find me somewhere in the shade working alongside my team setting up profitable pay per click advertising campaigns for our clients.
We've been working with million dollar companies all the way to local mom & pop shops since 2008 and have a vast knowledge on how to get the best results with pretty much every industry.
The problem with most advertising agencies is that they have a "one size fits all" approach and attempt to use the same strategies for every client.
For example, you'll see a testimonial further down this page from a guy by the name of Jerold. We took Jerold's company from doing roughly $10k per month to now
$30k $80k per month in less than 3 months. When he came to us, the other agency was neglecting Google Ads because they didn't know how to use it and put most of his budget into Facebook Ads.
Once we evaluated his business, we noticed that 80% of his advertising budget needed to go towards Google Ads and the other 20% into Facebook. This one change, along with our "secret ninja ppc techniques", will make him a millionaire before the age of 25 within the next 12 months.
You're literally ONE paid traffic campaign away from reaching the full potential in your business, but it all starts with this one thing....
Do you want to work with an agency that evaluates every single part of your business to make sure that
no money is being left on the table?
Have you been promised the world from other advertising agencies only to be left with a negative ROI?
Are you frustrated with having to pay ridiculous fees that most agencies charge to have your campaigns managed for you?
Or....are you brand new to paid traffic and would like to get off on the right start from the very beginning?
With over a 90% client success rate, I'm sure that you're in the right place and we'd be more than happy to help!
When outsourcing your paid traffic campaigns, you want to know that your advertising dollars are being spent wisely and not being wasted.
Our motto is simply this...
"We Treat Your Advertising Budget As If It Was Our Own"
This means that unlike most ppc agencies, who could care less about optimizing your campaigns for maximum performance, we go out of our way to make sure that your money is being spent wisely.
Also, we don't stop there, unlike traditional agencies that leave you in the dark, we keep you posted on everything that we do and advertise in a way that is aligned with your business morals and ethics..
On top of us making sure that your advertising dollars are spent with care and ensuring that your business is being represented with the upmost integrity, you can also rest in the fact that we are extremely affordable.
There's no one set price, but our fees are based on your business needs.
Whether you're a local mom and pop shop or have a business that's a tad bit more complex and requires 24/7 round the clock campaign monitoring, our team of ad ninjas can handle it and we have affordable packages custom tailored for you.
Also, unlike most agencies, we don't force you into any long-term contracts which means that you can cancel at any time.
How's that for peace of mind?
Go ahead and schedule your free consultation below before the last few spots are filled as we only work with a small group of new clients at a time.